Short Run Brochures (Short Run Brochures)
Brochures make a great marketing tool, and a professional way to introduce your business. Send us your artwork. We’ll send you a PDF proof to review and approve for free. A hard copy proof can be sent to you for a small additional charge.
If you do not have a print ready file and you need us to provide design services, please use the Custom Printing Quote in the main navigation menu above. Be sure to include your logo and text required as card card-body as any other details desired.
If you have any questions, please give us a call or email us.
Available sizes are 8.5" x 11", 8.5" x 14", 25.5"x11" and 11" x 17". Full-color front, 100# Gloss Text, Quantities of 50 to 250
Ink Colors – Full-Color Front, Full Color Printed Both Sides
Paper Stock – 100-lb Gloss text
Folding – None, Half Fold, Tri-Fold to 3.66” x 8.5”, Roll Fold to 2.75” x 8.5”, Z-Fold to 3.66” x 8.5”, 4-Panel Fold to 2.75” x 8.5”, Gate-Fold (Closed) to 2.75” x 8.5”, Gate-Fold (Open) to 5.5” x 8.5”
Proof – None, Soft Proof (PDF), Hard Copy Proof
Packaging – Bulk in Cartons
Turnaround Time - 2-4 Days, 2-3 Days and Next Day
Half Fold or Single Fold – made by folding a printed page in half. After folding, the brochure consists of four panels, two on the front and two on the back.
Quarter Fold – made by folding in half and then half again.
TriFold – made by folding in three equal panels.
See our FAQs for file preparation tips and accepted file formats.
Custom Quotes & Design Services:
If the options you are looking for are not available, or if you do not have a print ready file and you need us to provide design services, please use the Custom Printing Quote in the main navigation menu above. Be sure to include your logo and text required as card card-body as any other details desired.
Short Run Brochures FAQ
- Can I send my jobs with borders?
- Is it advisable to submit a proof or sample file?
- Is it acceptable to include both the front and back designs in a single file submission?
- What steps can I take to prevent my blues from appearing as purple in the final print?
- How do I get a grayscale image in a CMYK document?
- What is rich black and how can I get it?
- What is Bundling and how does it work?
- Do you provide shrink wrapping?
- Should I include guidelines, crop marks or trim marks?