Direct Mail Postcards (Popular Products)
Our Direct Mail Postcard service effectively reaches targeted geographic areas and makes a lasting impact on local markets. Our carefully chosen sizes, stocks, and finishes comply with USPS regulations for hassle-free mailing. Simply provide us with your mailing list by uploading it, and we'll take care of the rest.
Please note that our Mailing Service adds an extra 1-3 business days to the turnaround time. For orders exceeding 25,000, there may be an additional turnaround time of up to 7 days. Once your order is handed over to USPS, they assume responsibility for delivering it to the designated mailing list.
- First Class Presorted
Presorted First Class is a Post Office term that defines the class of service and postage that is required for a particular mailing. Presorted First Class mail will typically take about 3-4 days for delivery nationwide and is considered one of the fastest you can do. It is used for anything mailable, bills, invoices, personal correspondence, and merchandise. Keep in mind that postage is an estimated amount, we will give you the final number before sending the mailer.
- Standard Presorted or USPS Marketing Mail
Standard Mail or Marketing mail, formerly known as 3rd Class mail, refers to bulk mail services. Unlike First-Class Presorted, which mandates a minimum of 500 pieces, Standard Mail can qualify with as few as 200 pieces. It is processed by the USPS with lower priority compared to First-Class mail. Please note that Standard Mail does not come with a guaranteed delivery time.
See our FAQs for file preparation tips and accepted file formats.
Custom Quotes & Design Services
If the options you are looking for are not available, or if you do not have a print-ready file and you need us to provide design services, please use the Custom Printing Quote in the main navigation menu above. Be sure to include your logo and text required as the card card-body and any other details desired.
Direct Mail Postcards FAQ
- What resolution should I send?
- Can I send my jobs with borders?
- What is the recommended file setup to ensure accurate rotation?
- Is it advisable to submit a proof or sample file?
- Is it acceptable to include both the front and back designs in a single file submission?
- What steps can I take to prevent my blues from appearing as purple in the final print?
- How do I get a grayscale image in a CMYK document?
- What is rich black and how can I get it?
- What is Bundling and how does it work?
- Do you provide shrink wrapping?
- Should I include guidelines, crop marks or trim marks?